Wednesday 27 January 2010

Uncompleted Project

This is my uncompleted work... Yes, it seems still it has been in the processing. I began this project few years ago and I carried with me to Italy too, but I couldn't finish it. It is about my kitchen project. I want to change the colours of my kitchen (curtains, table clothes, chairs, etc.) They are now all in red plaid colours... So my idea for this new project is to change the colours and new colour is blue... and blue tones... This photograph was taken at the beginning, actually two parts of the curtains have been already finished but there are some parts to be finished.
My kitchen window wall that we both painted together with my son a few years ago during summer. All fruits...

Yes, I hope and wish to finish my new blue project for my kitchen. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment