Sunday 10 January 2010

Tuz Gölü (Salt Lake)










We were on the road again... The road was along the Salt Lake and I had a nice chance for taking some pictures. But of course, this was a first time for me to try this, under the sunny skies, I learned how difficult to take a picture. First of all, there was too much light... even I couldn't see my camera's screen! and second one, I couldn't see clearly what I look from my camera... then, my eyes became in tears... The sun light and also the cold weather made me like that. But I didn't give up and I took so many pictures, like I was a blind one :) But then, when we came home, I selected them, yes, I deleted most of them. And what I selected even they are not so good too. But this was unforgetable voyage for me, and these moments driving along the salt lake were so beautiful.






Tuz Gölü (meaning Salt Lake) is the second largest lake in Turkey and it is located in the Central Anatolia Region and 150 km south-southeast of Ankara.

No comments:

Post a Comment