Tuesday 26 January 2010

Broken

My SD card has been broken today. I need a new one. But I loaded the last photographs, I am glad for this. When it was broken and I understood that it was out of work, I opened this little card! It is amazing to know that all memories can be in this little piece. A tiny circuit board...

Today, there was a very clear sky and sunny day but it was cold again. After snowing weekend, it was a nice clear day. I watched the fishermen, they all sailed. There was a lovely view at the sea with all these fishing boats. I wished to take their pictures. But it was impossible without SD card. This should be a lesson for me too :) always should be another one too. I smile now to myself, from where I came here.... I was writing poetry and all my equipments were my notebooks, papers, and my pencil! But now! As if I wasn't the one who writes poetry... Poetry is not here with me; who left, me or poetry... Not important actually, I lost my poetical spirit and nothing talks poetically in my mind. Maybe one day, once again! But not now.

Photography is my talking world now. I try to walk through the days with my camera... Actually eyes are the first contact of this life... Even scientist explained that we begin to think and to feel with our eyes... Eyes are the language of this visible and invisible world. Yes, even of this invisible world too.

I try capture my days into this photographical world with my thinking eyes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment