Monday 11 January 2010

Tuz Gölü 5 (Salt Lake) Sunset


The sun was going down when we left the place where my son was... Far from the cities, everything in here was seen like a magical world. In my hands my camera I was trying to capture the moments of these magical touches. The blue skies were meeting with the winter sun that was going down... The road was not good and making me shake, so it was not easy for me to take pictures. I wished to stop and to take them with tripod but we didn't have time for this. So, I didn't stop to click my camera :) I took the most pictures that I have ever had. But most of them were not good and I deleted.


The pinky skies and the blue lake and lands and clouds, where are they all start and finish it was almost gone!

The lights were amazing! I don't have any idea how they all happened! I just tried to catch them all, and every moment of this sunset time with Salt Lake was amazing.


Actually, the second pink is the reflection of the skies... :)

Dancing with the colours...

No comments:

Post a Comment