Sunday 31 January 2010

They are talking

They are talking... Trees, even all these naked trees are talking as if in the city... I feel like that when I watch them. This reflection of the trees on a new building was amazing, looking at itself as if... :)
The silhouette of these trees, people and even a cat at the sea side... The Princes islands seem like a ghost at the back.

This tree should be very old, and standing along the street... Seems great. But shouldn't be happy with the traffic, noise, etc. Once upon a time there was a lovely gardens around this tree. This district is one of the oldest and historical one in the city, Bostanci.

Blue skies and these nakes trees they are all like a lace... and spreading into the eternal skies as if... The freedom of them is great. Like a silent symphony!
Actually, everything in nature world like a poetry; I can feel this poetical touches... Hits my soul, and I want to carry them with me, like a book, like a poem... so I just took its picture and put in this invisible world... Sharing for past, present and future... who can know :) what would remain after all these days...

No comments:

Post a Comment