Monday 11 January 2010

Naked Trees in Ankara's Streets


The architecture and the urban planning, I can't say that I liked. In all these years, yes, so many modern buildings were built, but still for me the oldest buildings are the best one. Maybe there are some new buildings that are a nice projects for the city but when we look them into the whole picture of the city, they don't seem nice to me. There are a lot of things far from the aesthetic... To produce solutions for a city, can it be enough, I am not sure. But, on the other hand, I should say this too, some large avenues and some old buildings with statues, or sculptures reminded me Milano... Of course for to talk about a city, you should live there for a while... It was the first touches for me after several ten years...


This is the newest one in the city, and standing very strange one for me! Maybe on the paper while it was a planning project, it can be seen so nice, but when you make it real in the living city, and when you try to look at this new one with the others... it doesn't make any sense for me!
The naked winter trees are so nice... These were the most beautiful touches in the city for me, as if they were talking with their nakes branches...

Another old building and with trees... I took them all from the car. We were passing then I took :)


Minarets... In every picture there is always one of them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment