Monday 11 January 2010

My love, my great love


Blue skies, blue door and blue painted windows of a village house and behind them the hills...
Time and the road, as if they were all racing in this beautiful sunny day! Then yes, we reached where my son was. There was a oath-taking ceremony for new soldiers and it was so proud of for parents and all parents were there. I watched them with tears... It was so emotional moments for all of us. They were all so young and also so nice. As you can guess, they don't give permission for camera and even for cell phones too, we all left them in the car. After the ceremony there was a little party too, they served something to eat and drink in the garden under the afternoon sun. It was unbelievable, because we were all in the garden like a summer day. And yes, we met with my son too, he was a young and handsome young man :) we talked, actually he talked we listened to him, there was so many things to share with us, in my life I haven't seen any man in soldier custome, not my Dad and not my husband but my son was the first one that I have seen like a soldier. This is something so different for me, and I am emotional one, when their commanders were talking during the ceremony, I couldn't stop my tears, but I saw fathers and even some grandfathers too, they were like me, so proud of and so emotional moments we lived.
And then it was time to leave again... While the sun was going down we were on the road again... The direction was Ankara.


No comments:

Post a Comment