Thursday 27 May 2010

Cats In Istanbul

1) Do not touch!

This cat was in the bookstore and they put a note for her, written on there: "Do not touch her! She can claw you and she can hurt you and us. Do not take pictures with flash!"
But in any case I asked the owner of the bookstore, and she let me to take her pictures. I tried to be silent and very slow but she woke and looked at me :) I understood that she didn't want me to go on and and I walked but I took one more picture too behind her, she was going on to sleep...

2) Eye Contact! Another cat and another place... The colours hit me but yes, I love cats and there is always cat in my photography!

3) High Society! This is one of the elegant districts in the city, named "Nişantaşı", there are so many cafes and boutiques, it is like a fashion point and the heart of art is in here too! So when I saw these cats, made me smile, they seemed to me so cool! Actually they were together but I couldn't catch them because I was too slow for to take their pictures together. It would be so nice to see them in the same picture .) anyway,

No comments:

Post a Comment