Thursday 20 May 2010

Salt Lake First Day


This is the "Gölbaşı" near Ankara, it was not a good because of the weather, but next day I had a chance to take this photograph from the same place again but this time was blue... in blue... And this is a hotel along the lake... Should have a nice view!
From Ankara to the Salt Lake we are on the road again, and there is no time for stopping... So I tried to take all these pictures from the car. I think I am getting learned to do this :) Anyway, the first day of our journey to the Salt Lake, even for both going and coming back to Ankara, the weather wasn't good, there was a strong wind and also there was a hot weather, I saw the temparature 32 degrees... So there was a fog because of this and also there was dust because of the wind too... and also I was trying to take pictures from the car... the window wasn't so good too! But at least there wasn't any reflection, I was being very careful about this. By the way, I took all these pictures in CA mod of my camera (Canon 500D) and I love this creative mod, I just delete flash and sometimes I play with its light too. But it makes everything automatically... I am glad for the results. This road actually is one of the roads to the Mediterranean side... So there are so many trucks on this road, they carry so many things from the cities of Mediterranean side to the Ankara...
It seemed to me an interesting picture, sand, in a small company.
 
Flocks in the green fields seemed so nicely... But not having a chance to come closer more than this!


Farmers are working on the fields... This area is one of the important source of the cereals of my country. (Barley, wheat, etc.)

The lake without blue skies...


It is said that the salt lake water is a kind of cure for some of dermatological problems, so there are people there in the lake... they walk for their legs...

No comments:

Post a Comment