Monday 24 May 2010

The Power of the Colours

Colours how impressive in our life... I thought of this. Actually there are in reality no colours. The colours we see indeed depend on the light that enters our eyes from the outside world. But how impressive on us... We all have our colours, our colourful world that we build... And we know toady how important colour therapy, aims to balance and enhance our body's energy centres/chakras by using the seven colours of the light spectrum, which can help to stimulate our body's own healing process.

http://www.colourtherapyhealing.com/colour/

Anyway, while I was waiting for our friends at the street in Galata district, I noticed something and hit my eyes... Between the rusted iron stakes and broken panels... It was just the touches of the colours, what were they, I don't know, maybe they were balloon or paper ornaments... But yes, they hit me in this rusted pieces... And once again made me to think about the colours

No comments:

Post a Comment