Tuesday 18 May 2010

Nostalgia

I was a little girl... and I was coming from a little town to this Primary school... Ankara, was always a great city in my country; and also it is the capital city. So when we moved to this city from Anatolian town, I was suprised for so many things. Everything was new for me. My first days in this school was like a nightmare... The teacher wasn't nice too me, once I misunderstood her and I supposed that we should have written with pen on our notebook in the lesson. When she noticed that I was writing with pen (not pencil), she shouted me and she began to tear my notebook's pages... I was crying so much but in silence. There wasn't a notebook at the end when she finished to shout at me... So I had to make a new notebook as she said... At that day when I went to home, I cried all night long and I begged to my Dad for not going back to school. It was funny, I remember, I was watching from my room's window, down the street the students, they were going to the school... I was just watching silently them, yes, the school was so near to our apartment and I could see the school too. Anyway, my Dad went to the school and he should have talked to my teacher, and I am sure he complained about her that was not good what she did. The manager of the school especially asked me to come back again, and the next day, with my parents we went to the school and the manager was there and waiting for me, and he welcomed warmly and he said it was a mistake and my teacher apologized from me. I was a small child, in 8 or 9 years old... But I was so upset and I didn't trust anyone... Luckily we moved again even that year wasn't end yet. So, I lived in three different schools for one class...  Began in a small Anatolian town, then in the capital city and then Istanbul. I can say, all my beautiful teachers were in Istanbul. I loved with them reading, writing and learning and yes, painting... My Turkish literature teacher, and my first English language teacher... how much I love them. I am grateful for them,... So this was a nostalgia for me to find my first school... Yes, changed but it was staill standing there... 
 "Gölbaşı"...

 It is the lake of this city,


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G%C3%B6...%C4%B1,_Ankara

The best place for the citizens, especially during the summer and holidays... I remember my childhood memories... There was always snow during winter and we were coming to this lake and watching people on the ice...


No comments:

Post a Comment