Monday 3 May 2010

More Photographs from the same voyage (Istanbul - Yalova- Bursa)

From the Istanbul, Pendik port...
On the road along the sea, going to Gemlik! The calmness of the morning... Poppies stopped us! And we breathed the fresh air.... and I took these pictures. :)This wasn't alone actually, but because of the window glass the reflection was not good for other photographs, so I am sad for this because they were all so nice and so clourful. This was in the Bursa, in one of the old bazaar...   Rose, rose, rose... :)

Green almond (or unripe almond)... This was my favurite one when I was a child :) But to be honest I couldn't take the same taste after all years... This is green plum! My husband likes so much! So we bought them when we noticed. :) But of course it was like a lemon!

No comments:

Post a Comment