Thursday 27 May 2010

I love my city!


At the Kadıköy Port, I'm waiting for the ship, it is over there... Thd ship (with smoke) at the another port (Haydarpaşa Train Station of the Anatolian side of Istanbul; the other main and important train stain is in the other side, European side and named Sirkeci Train Station)The cormorants under the sun... And we left this side... In the ship I take the pictures now!A small ship catches us...a transport vessel at the dock portLoads are waiting for their ships...Istanbul, the other side of the strait, taller buildings in the new image of the city!A cruise at the Istanbul port (Karaköy Port) if I didn't read wrong, it was Magnifita....At the end I am in this side now... while I was walking behind the Karaköy Port, this small red boat hit my eyes with all others, I mean the white colour, windows, tree and the balcony, and yes the small boat...

No comments:

Post a Comment