Tuesday 18 May 2010

Early In The Morning

Early in the morning we were on the road. Time was important for us and we had only two days for this trip, and once again I was so excited. We were going to meet with our son. And the sun rises while we are on the road from Istanbul to Ankara...


On the right side the Izmit Bay, (or the Marmara Sea)... the sun is rising up on the road...

Istanbul - Ankara is 453 km...

In the entrance of the Mt.Bolu Tunnel...

The day was being much more clear with the rising sun...

An advertisement on the road...

I tried to take all these photographs from the car, but yes, especially the front window of the car was being so dirty while we were going on the road. Because of all flies... They crash to the window. When we stop for gas, they clean it but then it happens same... It wasn't easy to take a nice photograph from the car. But I am getting learned this work I think :)

A few months ago when we passed from all these places, they were all under the snow... Actually, in all my life, all my travel was during the winter days to Ankara, so I haven't seen before this area in another season or in another saying, in another colours It was so nice for me to see the green world, you can guess how excited for me! I always saw this area during the foggy days... And there was an interesting and amazing views under the fog... But this time, the weather was amazing and all details fascinated me. How I love these minarets...


No comments:

Post a Comment