Friday 21 May 2010

On The Road back to Ankara

The villages, the houses in the far distance but between green fields and blue skies :)Like a dancing trees... In my culture, if you see a stork that is flying, it means that you would be a traveller this year But if you see a stork landed on the field, it means there is not travel for this year... This is not what I believe but it is very old saying, and always I remember this when I see a stork By the way I saw them in this journey, in both situations, I mean they were flying and they were on the fields....

About photographically it is not good, I know. But this was the only one that I had, and needed a better lens for this distance!

This is one of side roads, probably going to the villages around there, but I couldn't delete this one, I don't know but I loved it, as like a Van Gogh's painting Road dancing...Roads, cars, trucks, connections, travellers... Life goes on in many roads on this earth; I just thought of this! How many, how many, oh my God... Millions of millions people are on the roads, every moment of life... Pyshically and philosophically!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment