Monday 10 May 2010

Adile Sultan Palace

http://www.adilesultan.org/eng/index.asp

The Bosphorus from the windows of Adile Sultan Palace,

I was watching the Bosphorus under the night skies... All windows were open and it was a nice weather but suddenly I noticed a smoke, it was like a smoke over the Bosphorus Bridge then moved very fastly with a strong wind, I have never seen something like that, the fog flew very fastly, nothing seemed but very soon left there... It was almost in for a few minutes! Then the Bosphorus and the night skies were clear again! But the weather changed and it was cold then... The next day, when I read the newspapers, I learned that this fastly flying cloud/fog was a reason for a traffic accident, and some people died. It was so strange...  

No comments:

Post a Comment