Wednesday 12 May 2010

The Musicians (Algo Ritmo)

 (Algo Ritmo)The musicians...


7 May, 2010 Friday, late afternoon we are meeting in the Kandilli, is a district in the north of the Bosphorus. And in a coastal between Anadoluhisari and Vaniköy. At the hills of Kandilli, the Girls' High School's buildings and also the building Abdul Aziz's sister Sultan Adile's Private Palace, had been built there. Today they are restored but still it is a high school and the other one, a palace for wedding parties, etc. On the other hand, all other old and historical wooden buildings were restored too in the Kandilli. My mother-in-law, she grew up in one of them, and she lived there till to her marriage. So, to be there, especially before Mother's Day, and to watch the Bosphorus from the windows of the old Palace, impressed me so much, as if I watched with her eyes too... I do believe she was with me at her endless place.
So, I was there with my musician friends because of a wedding party in the Adile Sultan Palace. I tried to take their photographs, especially during their performance at that night.



Romantic moments under the spring blossoms at the hill of Kandilli... :) He's sending message to his girl friend.

At the end we are there, Adile Sultan Palace! We all carry our musical instruments and this was one of the moments with the background of this palace, between light and shadows :)The long corridor to the hall...

I follow the team :)

Sound check before the concert!

And time is to start the music at the Wedding party!

No comments:

Post a Comment