Monday 1 February 2010

First Day of February

Today is first day of February... there are some dates in my life make me sad, emotionally I go down... It was the day of... and it would be the day of ... that I will be remembering always with a big pain in my heart. Is it only like that on my side, I wonder... but I will never know this too.
*
I talked like an enigma... :) But yes, life is enigma too! Do we know everything and the whole reason for everything in our life... everything comes and goes; we try to make them meaningful...
*
As I was inspired by the photograph of my friend, it can be said like that, ""This is a kind of enigma in the deep silence of space..."
*
And in this great enigma I found this flower this morning into my pot! It was the beautiful thing that smiled to me and it was the first time it gave a flower... Thank you. Thank you God.

No comments:

Post a Comment