Thursday 11 February 2010

Puzzle


We are doing together puzzle!
12 February, 03.00 o'clock! In this silence, I am thinking... Remembering so many things. Some goods, some bads... Some makes me smile, some leaves just tearful eyes... Brian Kelly into my ears! I love his music. Have you met with his music?
*
http://www.briankelly.com/
*
Especially his "After Play" album. Music is always great. There are so many problems in this country, I closed again TV, there is nothing, any nice news, or anything good... When all these things will be going well... When can I see everything is ok...
*
Just a little bit tired today. Not psyhically. My mind is tired. And I miss my son too. He is too busy in his new life and new job. Sometimes he calls me and we can oly hear our voices, not talking so much. But I know he misses too. He never shows his feelings... But I always feel him and understand him. Today, when I was trying to make my puzzle (I have a new puzzle again and I try to make it, ah, yes, with my Princess, she doesn't let me to this and she attacks the pieces and sometimes she steals them too ) it is not easy one this time, and I talked to myself, ah, my dear son you would help me if you were here. Just a few minutes then, he called me, as if he felt me, we both laughed, he is my best friend. God be with you my dearest. I pray always. We love you so much, :)

No comments:

Post a Comment