Wednesday 24 March 2010

The Street where I grew up!

This street where I grew up! We lived there for a long time, there are so many memories, some good, some bad... But I love this street, especially these old trees, how beautiful when they have their leaves... During summer how beautiful to be in this street. Of course, there were much more small houses with their garden at that time... Only trees remained from my memories and this street! All others gone... even no anyone who I know But I should add this too, my first love, you know we all have our first love, he was here living in this street too. What a funny days we lived. He is now, very famous one in USA and he is having a cheese company and restorant, I am not sure, does he remember me It has been such a long time, he has a wonderful parents and I loved them so much, they died a few years ago. Whenever I walk there, I always look at their windows and their beautiful balconies... Yes, their apartment was the only one at that time in this street. What days...

No comments:

Post a Comment