Tuesday 9 March 2010

My Mother-In-Law Rest In Peace

8th March, Monday at 23.45... as if she was sleeping, she expired in my arms. I am so sad. When we reached there, she was worst than sunday and she didn't talk, but when I came and hold her hands I felt that she was with us. She always trusted me and felt in safe with me and I talked with her, I stayed with her... And I didn't understand that she died. She was sleeping in peace. May God rest her soul!

"A Hopi Prayer by Mary E. Frye
*
Do not stand at my grave and weep
I am not there.
I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the morning's hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet white doves in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry;
I am not there - I did not die."

May God rest her soul, I do love Mom!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Nia, may your dear Mother in law rest in peace. I think she felt your presence and was comforted by it.
    The background black and the color purple of the text make it very difficult to read, at least on my computer.
    I miss you on the Peak and peeked in here. Sorry for the sadness, but then we know and trust that she is back happily within God's arms.
    Love and hugs.
    Margherita

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dearest, Margherita, thank you. As always you are so nice. I miss you too and to be on the Peak too. I will be back soon dear Margherita, just I need to get my energy again. How nice to know YOU that you are there. You are and the PEAK are very special and so precious for me. Blessing and Happiness, and Greetings from here to you all,
    with my love,
    nia

    ReplyDelete