Tuesday 16 March 2010

Rabbits of Beatrix Potter


I watched a film late afternoon the day before and it was so beautiful, "Miss Potter", her books, her rabbits, I loved so much... My childhood books, my lovely rabbits But I haven't known her own story, it was a beautiful film and I loved once again this great woman.
*
*
The Tale of Peter Rabbit... I should also say this too, how beautiful landscape of United Kingdom, farms and fields and how great she was, that she left almost all of her property to the National Trust. Do you know, I am really a crazy one, I'll buy again all her books, they were all in my childhood home, and nothing remained from these days, except memories... My dad everynight he was reading me tales before I slept...
*
ps.: I bought these books that are published here for a long time, I think they are in every family in here :) Children are growing up with her rabbit tales... I was so happy when I found them, like a child... But you know, there is a child with me/in me! Never grows...

No comments:

Post a Comment