Wednesday 24 March 2010

Hunting


This morning when I woke up, I noticed that something was happening infront of my window. And yes, a cat hunted a small bird and killed her. Then he was playing with this dead bird. It was so touching and we watched with my cat Princess :) What was she thinking of in her mind I don't know, but my camera came up to my mind and I run for getting my camera. Then, I can't believe myself I took all moments of this sad story! I felt myself as a wild photographer :) A tiger was eating his meal... Yes, at the end this cat ate his meal, this small bird. I deleted all other pictures, just a few ones... Should I hate cats now ?
But it was unbleievable, when he finished to eat this small bird, then he went to find another one!!!!!!! He was looking at the trees... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment