Tuesday 6 April 2010

Some Closer Shots

Lovebirds.... in the Cafe Romantica :)
As if I can see my reflection on this ladybug :)

It was standing at the edge of the window but in side of the room. I thought that she was dead and I tried to take her photograph... it was nice to come closer but then I noticed that she was living!!!! I asked my husband's help, because something happened to her legs and my husband, my hero, saved her life, he tried to take off all fiber /yarn from her legs... then he let her to fly away from the window to the freedom... So, this was my first bee photograph!
It has a wonderful colours, and what a pitty she was so bad into these fibers and can't move her legs and my husband, he is amazing he took off all these fibers and she didn't make anything as if she was knowing that we tried to help her then he opened the window and said "Go and Fly again...

No comments:

Post a Comment