Tuesday 6 April 2010

From the streets









These are what my eyes caught in the street... These hidden poppies hit me! And all these colourful balloons :) Mothers were trying to choose one of them for their children! I wanted to buy one of them too! But yes, as always my husband stopped me :) So it would be better to take their pictures, and I did.
*
Another colourful touches for my eyes (or for my soul, because I love colourful world, my soul dancing into the colours!) this was a furniture and decoration store... And the last one, yes, it was so strange to see them both in the same picture, ice cream and chesnut! Usually chestnut is seen during the cold winter days and as you know, ice cream during hot summer days! So, nothing is same as before... You can find them all in any time. In any time...

No comments:

Post a Comment