Monday 5 April 2010

A Crow and My Photography

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXRs4LDPVmQ
A short video clip for my photographs


This was really a story of us, me and the crow Yes, today, while we were walking with my husband, we noticed this crow and he was busy too much with something. We stopped and watched him But yes, I watched with my camera! As if I didn't breathe... how silent I was and I didn't move, just I was praying for my camera that all measurements to be fine! Because, yes, I came very close to this lovely crow, it was less than one meter the distance between us. My husband was behind me... The crow noticed me but he noticed that I wasn't moving and doing anything so he went on to be busy with this strange thing! So my camera didn't stop! It was a wonderful and excited moments for me, I cropped all details around him.1)Everything started there He found something but he noticed us too then he flew to the cross the street and to the another fence. But this time we stopped too.

No comments:

Post a Comment