Sunday 4 April 2010

Sapanca Hotel

This Saturday was a wonderful day, we were all (my husband and his musician friends) in this hotel, "Güral Sapanca" in the Sapanca. It has a wonderful lake view. Saturday morning, we drove our car to this small town... My husband and his friends had a wonderful performance at the concert hall of the hotel in there, "Sapanca". Sapanca is a town and district of Sakarya Province in the Marmara region of Turkey near the Lake Sapanca.
*
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Sapanca
Sapanca Lake
*
http://www.guralsapanca.com/
Gural Hotel
*
I was with them, all musicians and as always I tried to take their pictures, before concert and also during the concert. But then I tried to take some more pictures too, especially from the big windows, the view... the lake and the town what I can see from the window. The pictures may not be a high quality, because of me and also because of the glasses of the windows. But at least I tried, and I want to share with you all, it was a wonderful day for me, I really enjoyed, music, atmophere, the view and yes, the hotel, they were all so beautiful. And the weather was so nice too, it was warm and sunny day... But while we were driving back to home, on the road the clouds covered again the sky.

The view from the otopark... we were walking to the hotel with our musical instruments...

Between these green hills and lake everything seemed to me so nice and yes, it was so nice to be far from the city :)

All these photographs were taken in the Gural Hotel, especially all these porcelains and tiles (on the walls) fascinated me, but the lake view from all windows was amazing too. And it was so nice to watch the view of the new touches of spring!
*
We had a lunch time there before the concert, it was a wonderful weather and we had our lunch at the garden.
*
Actually the owner of the hotel, also has a tile and porcelain company that is very famous, and in his hotel you can see all his company's products. So you can understand why I loved this hotel so much.
During the sound check of the musicians before the concert, when we noticed this smoke, it made us afraid, but then we learned that nothing serious... But my camera didn't stop of course :)

The weather was so nice... Not cold. And we had our lunch at this garden...


No comments:

Post a Comment