Tuesday 13 April 2010

Seagulls of My City

Seagulls of my city, Istanbul! They are amazing and I haven't known before my camera, how exciting to watch them while they are flying along the ships, or ferry boats. They are following the ships... And there are always some people who are feeding them and also there are always some photographers (as me :) ) trying to capture them. To voyage between both sides (European and Anatolian sides) in the Bosphorus is an amazing experience, I think, I have been living in this city from the late 60s till today, but I haven't lived this before. I should say this to have a camera and to look from your camera, everything around you, changes... You search and you learn more. But I've been always interested in birds, especially in seagulls, in literature they have a wonderful and meaningful place, so seagulls of my city fascinated me once again. But I know, I should learn more about bird photography and I shoul improve my photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment