Thursday 22 July 2010

Under the tree in the afternoon



I was taking rest but then, in the silence of my afternoon, there was a big noise!!!! What was going on outside of my home... Yes, there was a big argument between crows Up the trees they were talking very badly... (I am writing a story!) Anyway, when I went to see what was going on there, I noticed that I wasn't alone! Someone under the tree was trying to take rest in her beauty sleep of afternoon! 
But these crows didn't let her to sleep....

WOW! It was amazing, she could catch one of them, could she?

But!!!! Who is this at the window, looking at her! Niaaaa! Of, you are again!

What are you trying to do nia, ?



I am coming right over there...



Ohhh, I can see you are not alone Nia, you have a cat with you! She doesn't seem friendly like you!!!



Yes, I think I am right! But what are you trying to do here and why watching me?


It is not enjoyable to sit here and to watch and to listen to these crows... I know my reason but yours nia?



Ah, they are killing me!



-THE END- (but maybe for me :) Crows they were at the top of the trees and this lovely cat, just watched them, couldn't catch them... I am so glad for this!)

No comments:

Post a Comment