Saturday 10 July 2010

Suddenly to find Blue Sea... :)

It is so nice after dark and rain day to find suddenly blue sea in my window... But yes, the sea is not in calmness and the clouds haven't left us yet... Probably it will be raining tonight again... But when I left my desk and went to the other room, Wow! The blue sea was smiling to me... and I took some pictures, but not good I know, there are so many details and I try to crop them all, and also I made zoom... anyway, these are from my blue sea points This is one of the islands on the picture, and there is a kind of dust on these pictures, they are because of the reflection something, or shadow... I took them behind the glass of the window, because.


It rained all day long but then, suddenly appeared again blue sea and blue sky... But not stayed long! All this week was rainy and cloudy...

No comments:

Post a Comment