Thursday 22 July 2010

Everything changes...

Everything changes in this universe... Nothing stays without changing. But yes, some changes very slowly and we can't recognize... I am reading some philosophical articles so I am coming from some of deep thoughts to my photography today! By the way I catch cold and still I am dealing with myself, to be at home and to feel weak... is not good. But yes, today I played a little bit with my camera before rain started. Not so good, but these green touches hit me... and yes, the sea changed in hours... It was amazing to see how changes the colours through the light and shadow... Anyway, these are from my day, as you can notice, they are all taken in different times of day.

(70-300mm lens and on creative mod of Canon 500D.)

No comments:

Post a Comment