Wednesday 9 June 2010

It was raining in the city!

The next day, sunday, ah! How badly rained and all programs were cancelled. Especially children were so sad because there was a little concert of them at the foothill of the Galata Tower for the Galata Festival. But they played in the studio just for their parents... :) It was raining in the city this weekend.  The first bridge of the Bosphorus... traffic was not too bad!Ah, is there love in the air :) There are some crazy people like me.... Under the rain they are going with their open car! Ah, my dear love, what can he do with me:) Because, for me he can't see well while he is driving his car, because of my photography! I wanted to take raindrops' pictures...In this dark and cloudy day how beautifully touches this big red ball!!!! I love these kind of things. :)There is another crazy one, under the rain... Ah, these people,...

No comments:

Post a Comment