Sunday 20 June 2010

How I wished to know their stories

Should be a story of them... but mostly we don't know. How touching... I thought of this today. We are, human how great creature that we are able to express and to write our stories... and also their stories too. At the beginning of our walking on the street, we noticed this sleepy cat on this bank. And I took her pictures... Then we went on to walk... Probably we walked for more than one hour, and also we had dinner too, so when we came back again where we started (because of our car), ah, I couldn't believe, this cat was still like that, looking down the bank without leaving it... Because there was a young couple and they wanted to touch and to give something to eat for her, but she didn't leave this bank. How I wanted to know her story... Should be something. How touched me. As if she/he was waiting for someone maybe never would come back again... ah, crazy Nia, ah emotional one.... Ah! How I wished to know their stories.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment