Friday 13 August 2010

The Hot Summer Days

We are living very strange summer days here because of the weather conditions; the temperatures are not normal and especially with the highest humidity we feel more than ever. It is said that the humidity is % 95!!!!! and we feel the temperatures between 40-45 santigrat degrees.... By the way, I was sick last week, everything hit me so badly... I was affected physically by this weather and also I was affected psychologically by some of events that made me so sad. Sadness and tiredness hit me together.
Just taking rest now... and sometimes I try to take some pictures from my windows, under the curtains,... in these hot summer days as if I was trapped, this was the picture of this feeling!

through my days with my camera and cross stitch/needle things while I've been taking rest...

No comments:

Post a Comment