Friday 27 November 2009

Şile, crying rocks

27 November, 2009 :

Today we were at the Black Sea coast. With my camera everything seems so different to me, or I began to see different. The day light, and the sun while is going down how changes colours and shadows... All these things are new points for my eyes, and I try to practice in any occasions. So today it was a clear and shiny day... The sea was so blue under the blue sky. Like a summer day... and unbelievable there wasn't wind too... even the sea was in the calmness.

Birds, fishing boats, and cats and yes dogs... they were all what my eyes caught.













Today I was at the Black Sea... In a small holiday town, named "Şile" (like Chile, not chili you can read). It is 70 km from the city of Istanbul. And usually has a windy weather and huges waves... and as other Black Sea towns where strong sea undercurrents can be dangerous to inexperienced swimmers. But today unbelievably it was so calm... and I can say I saw it at first time like that Black Sea at there. During weekend it is always crowded because of the people who escape from the city Istanbul for to take rest and feel better... This small holiday town, actually is also a fishing village...

No comments:

Post a Comment